Monday, March 14, 2011

Devil loves PRADA


Has been wanting a luxury bag like the Prada in the photo since university.

Everything this idea emerges, an angel from my other side of the brain would pops up and whispers into my ear: " That would cost you two months of rent." or "Do you know it is worth about two or three times as much as someone's monthly salary after they have been working over 30 years in China?" And, I would like: I should not been wasting money on a bag. :(

I would love my boyfriend to buy me one without asking if I want it or not. Because I want him to be a worm in my heart (aka: he knows what my heart craves and wants). But but... I do know he will not waste this money on me... And this is the kind of boy I fall for... Cause I know, one day I will buy one myself. :P

No comments: